If you have accepted your place you should receive a welcome pack, which includes summer project briefs and a list of USEFUL stuff you need to collect over the summer and bring with you to University.
We will upload a list of specialist art materials & equipment that you will need later ….
- Newspaper, scrap paper & card (all colours & sizes) baking paper, foil etc.
- Collage materials – old books (novels, picture books, jotters) and magazines that you don’t mind cutting up, drawing on etc.
- Jars, yoghurt pots etc. & containers for water, paint & ink
- Old plates to use as pallets. (1 for home 1 for studio).
- Rags (for wiping paint brushes etc.)
- Mark-making implements (toothpicks, combs, twigs, sponges, old paint brushes household and others)
- Resist materials such as candles, white wax crayons etc.
- Scrap fabrics, thread etc. larger sheets of fabric sheets etc. that you could use to paint on or as backdrops for photos etc.
- Blutack, scissors, glue (general art and craft supplies more details to follow).